BrickWood Box WITHOUT the Smoker / Lower Oven Package
- Cut (2) 16” cinderblocks down to 6” x 8” x 13 ½”. Mortar into place as shown with High-Temp Mortar.
- CAREFULLY fill each core with High-Strength Concrete Mix. DON’T BREAK any mortar joints! If you have the time, you might want to let this step harden for about 3+ hours before going to Step 3.
- Cut (3) cinderblocks to the measurements shown. Now, exactly as shown, mortar a 6” x 8” x 8” block on both corners, then mortar the custom-cut blocks in place. Perfectly center that block in back!
- Go easy with the mortar as you attach the final (4) cinderblocks, If your mortar is too thick, the block will stick-out and over the first layer of cinderblock.
- CAREFULLY fill each core with High-Strength Concrete Mix. Again, watch those mortar joints! Now, please rejoin the class on STEP C21.