I live in O’ahu which is just north of Honolulu. Can you ship your pizza oven kits to my location in Hawaii?
Yes and No -
While we can’t ship our pizza oven kits, DIY smokers or fire pit grills directly from our warehouse in WA state to HI via FedEx Ground (the only way we ship packages). And we can’t put the packages on FedEx Air or UPS Air as it would be an iNsAnE amount of $$$$…
But we CAN ship your order to Dependable Hawaiian Express - a freight forwarder in Seattle that makes WEEKLY sailings between Seattle and Hawaii (& Guam) and can transport your order to the beautiful island of Hawaii for a super-low fee.
Before you place your BrickWood Ovens order, reach-out to DHX and find out what their requirements are - and to see if they work for you. We’ve shipped many, many pizza oven kits to DHX for our Hawaiian customers and would love to ship one to you and your family!
DHX - Dependable Hawaiian Express Services
Dependable Hawaiian Express is one of the most experienced, reliable and innovative freight forwarders serving the Hawaiian market. Since 1980, the focus of our dedicated team of professionals has made shipping to Hawaii simple and dependable. Whether shipping Full Container Loads (FCL) or Less than Container Loads (LCL). We offer a variety of transportation solutions suitable to your particular shipping requirements from anywhere in the continental United States. Whether ocean freight or airfreight, full container load or less than container load, we provide personalized shipping services with the ease and convenience of working with one company.
DHX – Dependable Hawaiian Express ships to Hawaii from Long Beach and Oakland, California; Portland, Oregon; and Seattle, Washington. With terminals on Oahu, Maui and the Island of Hawaii, and with the support of our delivery agents in Hilo and Kauai, we provide seamless coverage to all the major Hawaiian Islands.
Ocean and Air Shipping and Logistics
- FCL and LCL, eastbound and westbound, to and from Hawaii
- Shipping to Guam from all Hawaiian islands
- Inter-island consolidation service
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capability
- Arrival notices and invoices via mail, email or fax
- Customizable tracking and automatic notifications based on specific milestones
- Local trucking
- Warehousing and storage
What makes us different?
- All available weekly sailings utilized from the Long Beach, Oakland and Seattle ports
- Company-owned terminals and equipment for delivering in Oahu, Maui and Kona
- Most flexible sailing cut-offs in the industry
- Flexible delivery: off hours or last mile
- Consistent transit times
- Selection of the right ocean carrier
- Delivery within 48 hours of container availability
- Small package distribution and delivery
Specialized Services and Industry Specialties
- Retail store/mall expertise
- Carton-level barcode tracking and visibility
- Heavy haul
- Consolidations and projects
- Project cargo services for oversized merchandise and machinery
- Heavy Lift: forklift and crane
- Roll-On/Roll-Off (RoRo)
- White Glove and Final Mile delivery
- Assembly and installation
- Flat Rack and Open Top containers
- Crating, shrink wrapping and vacuum packing
- Warehousing and distribution
- Refrigerated and frozen (FCL only)
DHX liability will not exceed $500.00 per customary unit. For further reference, please visit our full terms at http://www.dhx.com/WhoWeAre/Policies.aspx#carriage.
Additional insurance is available upon request.
DHX - Dependable Hawaiian Express
DGX - Dependable Global Express
2333 SO 200th Street | Seatac | WA | 98198
Office: (206) 242-2827 | Fax: (206) 242-2835 | Toll Free (800) 349-7079
DHX accepts boxes and pallets containing -
All Pizza Oven Kits
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Fire Brick / Firebrick