Cortile Barile Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit
Want to build a small wood fired pizza oven but don’t have any masonry skills? No Problem! If you can make brownies, you can make the Cortile Barile oven! Simply mix 3 ingredients, pour them into the BrickWood Ovens foam Cortile Barile pizza oven mold and let bake… err… dry for 5 days!
2 Hours… 3 Ingredients… It really is the world’s least expensive & easiest-to-build wood fired oven!
● Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40 people)
● Excellent for pizza’s, breads and low profile foods
● Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
● Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
● It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
● Save thousands over comparable models
● Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
Model Number - CORTILE BARILE
Interior Depth / Width / Height - 31" / 27" / 14"
Exterior Depth / Width / Height - 37.5" / 33" / 17"
Cooking Surface Area - 840 Sq Inches
Oven Type - Castable Refractory
Average PPH (Pizzas Per Hour) - 30-35
Oven Temperature - 1000+
Average Time to Build Base (1 person) - 11 Hours
Average Time to Build Oven (1 person) - 8 Hours
Average Cost to Build Base - $400
Average Cost to Build Finished Oven - $1200 (including BrickWood Ovens Foam Mold)