Pizza Oven Covers - Do you sell covers for the ovens?

Like Snowflakes, there are no identical BrickWood Ovens. Since each oven kit is fished differently, having a form-fitting cover would be impossible.

If you didn’t build your oven with a roof or other weather resistant finish, you will need some way to protect if from the elements. The quickest and least expensive way to protect your oven is with a plastic tarp or plastic sheeting. Neither solution is very sexy, but both are effective!

Plastic tarps come in a variety of colors with green and Smurf blue being the most common. Tarps are thicker than plastic sheeting and generally last many more seasons than thin plastic sheeting… But, plastic sheeting is clear and visually less obtrusive than a colorful tarp.

I have used tarps and get a couple years of use each. Would love to have a cover like Classic Accessories make for the BBQ and patio furniture. Maybe if enough of us contact them they would make some. Doesn’t have to be perfect fit just something that doesn’t look like a tarp covered junk pile in my yard.

Hey Impossible Tom -

We reached out to Classic Accessories 2x via phone / VM and 2x via their Contact Us page regarding custom covers a couple of years ago, but we never got a reply :thinking:

After thinking about it for sometime, I think the word I used that scared them off was “custom” as there is A LOT of work that is required to make a custom cover (CAD, patterns, cutting / sewing, etc…) When it’s all said and done, a custom cover could easily run you $800 - $1500. And in that amount of time they spent on the custom cover project, they could have used those resources for larger income projects. It’s understandable…

Either way - we can’t have a standard “One Size” cover for our pizza ovens for one reason… No two ovens are identical (unlike mass produced pizza ovens). So a cover that fits Oven A, wouldn’t fit Ovens B - Z.

On the flipside, let me share with you a FANTASTIC Organic Masonry Sealer that repels water from penetrating your pizza oven.

https://store.brickwoodovens.com/eco-advance-organic-masonry-sealer/